- Professional and diverse coaches
- Voted top 10 CrossFit’s in North America
- Specialty programs, seminars and competitions
- Recognized around the world for excellence
- 1on1 / 1on2 personal training
- Have your own personal coach for life
- World-class proven programs
- Flexible schedule
Strength Cycle Week 3 Day 4
N1. Bench Press 5-5-5-5-5
N2. Deadlift 3-3-3
I1. Bench Press 5 x 5 x 90%
I2. Deadlift 1 x 5 x 90%
“Tabata Something Else”
Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are pull-ups, the second 8 are push-ups, the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats. There is no rest between exercises.
Your score is your total reps from all 32 intervals.
Alex’s Notes: You should be feeling the volume from this week, so make sure to remember to stretch well after your workout and warm up well before your workout! Novice progression – try to set a new 5RM for Bench Press and a new 3RM for your Deadlift. Intermediate stick to the percentages as well as possible. Metcon – This is a classic CrossFit workout. Try to remain consistent throughout each exercise, it’s better to have 14 reps on your first set and a low of 12 throughout than 20 on the first one and a low of 4.